Hello amigurumi lovers and beautiful visitors, I wanted to share the free amigurumi patterns for you here. In my article I will share 1 pattern and how to make it for you. At the end of my article, I will share amigurumi patterns that can generate ideas for you.
Here’s the FREE pattern! Enjoy!
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
YARN: Medium Weight Cotton Yarn (Lace 4) in Gray, Pink and Black
OTHER MATERIALS: Polyester Fiber Filling; Yarn Needle
HOOK SIZES: E/3,25 mm
STITCHES USED and ABBREVIATIONS: magic ring (mr), chain (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), bobble stitch (bo), decrease (dec), increase (inc), fasten off (F/O).
INSTRUCTIONS: work in rounds (join with a sl st and ch1 at the end of each round) otherwise instructed.
LEGS, BODY and HEAD (gray and pink yarn)
1) start working with gray yarn, 6 sc in a mr (6)
2) *1 sc, 1 sc inc*, repeat ** three times (9)
3-10) sc even (9); F/O and hide the yarn and stuff the leg
Switch to pink yarn in the last sc of round #10 of the 2nd leg, do not cut the yarn, CH 6 instead.
Merge the two legs together:
11) join the yarn with a sl st to the 1st leg, ch1 and sc in the same st, crochet around 8 sc, 1 hdc in each of the 6 stitches between the two legs, keep working on the other leg, 9 sc, 1 hdc in each of the 6 stitches between the two legs (30)
12) *2 sc, 1 sc inc*, repeat ** around (40)
13) *1 bo, 1 ch, skip 1 st*, repeat ** 20 times (20)
14-20) repeat round #13 (20); keep stuffing the body
21) switch to gray yarn, 40 sc (40)
22-25) sc even (40)
26) *3 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (32)
27) sc even (32)
28) *2 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (24)
29) *2 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (18)
30) *1 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (12); finish stuffing
31) sc dec around (6); F/O and close the hole.
Embroider the EYES and the NOSE with some black yarn.
Embroider the CHEEKS with some pink yarn.
EARS (gray yarn; make two)
1) 6 sc in a mr (6)
2) sc inc around (12)
3) *2 sc, 1 sc inc*, repeat ** around (16)
4-5) sc even (16)
6) *1 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (12)
7) *1 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (8); F/O and leave a long tail of yarn to sew the ear onto the head (between rounds #25-26). Do not stuff the ear, flatten it instead before attaching it to the head.
ARMS (gray yarn; make two)
1) 6 sc in a mr (6)
2) *2 sc, 1 sc inc*, repeat ** twice (8)
3-5) sc even (8)
6) *2 sc, 1 sc dec*, repeat ** around (6); F/O and leave a long tail of yarn to sew the arm to the front of the body (between rounds #17-19). Stuff the arm lightly.
Feel free to tag me (@freeamigurumii) in your photos on Instagram or Facebook if you’d like!